Sunday, December 2, 2007

the eve of exams!

My study table =]] filled with lit notes =]]













my dining table=]] filled with Maths 2 and accounting

so i'm like having meals on a chair now =]] miserable. haha!












random:
1 week ago. Aussie's federal election and this some ppl drew this in the sky. cool eh? will never se in Singapore.

Well, Kevin Rudd really became PM haha






Argh… cant wait for it to be over! 2 weeks + 1 day = Singapore! Haha! I am not homesick or anything… just miss the country and my family and friends and DOG! Haha!
Mom and dad brought him upstairs 2 days ago in front of the webcam and he’s so cute! Haha! *cuddles* he’s like 1year and 1 month old now =]]



Anyway, had lunch at Brunetti / Bunetti? (haha didn’t see properly. But its tt nice and fancy cafĂ© restautrant at the intersection of lygon and faraday ( I think) and oh my the food is so awesome!) ya.. went with Audrey and grandaunt =]] Must take pictures! The cakes are very nice… but err… I find them too fancy to eat… hhaha! I couldn’t thnk of what to choose.. but the waiters are cute =p haha! -.-…
The nougat was like 2.50 per cube? And a 3/4cm side cube… *faint* haha! Ahh well.. dunno if I can import them to Singapore not.. but tt’s something for me to think about 1 week later. Haha!

Oh I think I want to go down to the city to take picture with Santa. Dunno if sam wants to go… HAHA! Poor santa.. haha! The weather’s so hot and he gotta wear tt suit. Haha!

Its as if when Lit is over, half of my exam’s gone.. haha! *shrugs*

Difficulty level (according to Jingchun’s intelligence)
Lit 40%
EAP 10%
Maths 1: 5%
Maths 2: 25%
Accounting: 20%

To anyone going to convention tomorrow=]] HAVE A GREAT TIME!!

No comments: