Monday, July 14, 2008

Finally?

LOLX! its been really really long eh? haha! yo Esther: finally right? lolx!

so till this date, i've celebrated my 18th birthday on the 7th, julie's on the 11th and fawn's on the 13th.... and will be heading back to Melb on the 19th =D

haha!... there were ups and downs during this hols. but everything on the overall is good =D read much agatha christie's books which i love love love and played with Sparkie! haha! I finally get to bring him to the beach on the 7th! haha tt was a busy day man

recounting on the 7th: morning woke up at 7 am to go check up. went hom to bring sparkie to beack, the went home to change. went vivo round 11.30 and found out tt i have to go sentosa instead =DD haha!. and celebrated bday with PSP! [thanks ppl!] went home! and celebrate with family! hahhaahhahaha!

yup! so busy busy. but anyway, i am really looking forward now back ot Melb. have gotten enough rest, did what i wanted to with friends and family. and i am now a battery left overcharged. haha! its time for me to go back again.

excited yes and she3 bu 4 de2. but still life has to go on.

ok i am now uploading pics on photo bucket, but its hanging on me. and this sux! hahaha!.

next thing to do is to email my new landlord for my room number so tt i can tell the customs if they happen to ask me bout it. [now will they?]

=P

No comments: