Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Heroes

Woo~ haha! I like Heroes. Haha! Its so nice. Is Singapore showing? Haha! So nice! Yay! Love it.

My grandparents are like on their way to Melbourne right now? Lolx. On the plane. Haha! With my grandaunt and the aunt from Brunei. =]] I can see my mp3!!
Lolx. I did spring cleaning today. Really. Its spring! Haha! And my room feels clean and nice. =]] the stove really looks shiny you know? Haha all the stains are gone. Fawn(if you’re reading this)! Are you having housewarming? Haha! Must remember to tell me your new home no. and add k? haha!

Yupyup! Will get to see my grandparents and the other tml=]]

Went science works yesterday. I think Singapore science centre I so much better lolx. And they are located like near some factories? Wow I really get to see a lot… like house near factories and stuff. Anyway, Ya I think Singapore’s one is better. But Melb’ one is quite interesting too! And if you’re students, you get to go in free=]] haha!

Okok! Watched Aussie idol just now and next wed or is it this wed? I think its next. Anyway, they’re going to perform at federation square.. Melb has one. But they’re at Sydney. Boo! Haha! Nvm going to check out their website later. =]]

Yupyup! Take care ppl

No comments: