Saturday, September 22, 2007

This is horrible

I only left 400 mb for my internet and the date is no where near the end of the month. =[[ sad me… the mbs are like kana eaten up at a very fast rate k? and this entry? I typed it in Words first then transfer. Pathetic. Im paying 50 AUD per month for 600Mbs and they’re eating it up like crzy.. absolutely no idea why.. sad me. Hahaha!

I’ll definitely post pics. Butmaybe I’ll sign up for this online photo album thing then post pics so you guys can see=]] hahaha! Any ideas which web is good for this? Haha

Anyway, I’m like copying files from Sam’s (the aus one) hard disk. Haha! I’m like watching more tvs here… definitely man. Like America’s next top model, So you think you can dance, blah and stuff.. boo~ and I’m like copying Prison break and Heroes from Sam. Haha! Oh did you guys watch transformers? Solid man. Just watched it on com. Haha! I Love it=]] if not nvm.. I go back le then we watch during sleepover k? hahaha!

Today went to Vic Market and went back to Chapel st again. And oh my there’s this Playboy shop, SO NICE (and so are the prices) haha! This cute staff came and ask if we need help. Hahah! Anyway, then they sell playboy dog leash you know! And he asked. You know who uses this? Paris Hilton… haha anyway, they have nice leashes and It cost 25 AUD. Initially it was 50 can? But nice la.. yup! I was hoping tt they sell collar instead. Should get a nice one for Sparkie already. Haha I thought of buying but didn’t. haha! Waste my money. Lolx. When Sparkie has got this decent leash. Cause the leash has got the diamante (is tt how you spell t?) and all. =p
They’ve got nice stuff. Argh!

Then we walk walk and shop till we reached another station. Like 2 stations away from south Yarra? Like huh? We walked so far meh? Haha! Yup! And we went Melb Central to Supre=]] so nice. It’s a glam version of supre. Got the red carpet and loud music and all.. haha! I’m not sure bout Singapore, but it seems like they’re going for luminous colours right now. And big flare Ts and luminous words all over it. Like PUMP UP THE BEAT. KISS AND TELL. And etc etc. haha! And you know those construction workers sort of clothes? Those luminous one? You can get them at almost all departmental stores. Haha! Very easy to get. Lolx.

And after tt went Safeway (supermarket like NUTC. Every where also can find) and I saw Andrew! *faint* (My Mths 1 tutor) actually he saw me then he stopped in front of me. Scare me can? Haha! Anyway, we say hi then haha walk off. Should have asked him if he had marked the papers. Hahaha!

Good luck for Promos you guys =]]

No comments: