Thursday, September 20, 2007

Setting up=]]

Decided to set up a blog=]]
Cause i thought i'm like totally not catching up properly with the psp at all. So thought this is good for us to communicate... *ok.. it sounds weird* lolx
but seriously.. after reading Juhmpa Lahiri's A Temporary Matter, I realized how impt communication is... hahaa ! FOr the first time in my life i'm actually admitting i'm sort of enjoying Lit.. Its not the teachers.. Its not tt the text is particularly interesting.. its just well.. mmm How should i say.. Probably starting to appreciate it? i mean its interesting ifyou see it in a diff perspectives.

Maybe one day you'll just see poems in my postings hahahah! but seriously.. its interesting. Had Lit test on Tues. and it was well. Doesnt matter if Claudio's going to disagree with my points or not. I'm just happy with my work=]] Claudio is the lit tutor and lecturer.. He's an Italian =]]

How did i drift into Lit? lolx. but anyway.. I have totally no idea how to up a tagboard up there. and change the formats and stuff and i only have 700 mb left for my internet usage!! before the end of the month.. which is like 2 weeks later? =[[

haha! so for now if you guys want to comment. just go to the comments page. hee...Its now 12.13am in Melb.. shall change the time zone..

My life here is good for now=]] everything's well.. going for a 2 weeks term break then after tt my tests results will be back.. mmm we shall see how i fair in this country ya? lolx..

tt's bout it.. shall talk more next time =]]

Love you guys

No comments: