Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Melbourne Cup =]]

Today’s racing day! Haha! They call it Melbourne Cup and it’s a really glam ting that Melbourne holds every year? Haha! So fun!! It’s a day where everyone bets! Haha… just to feel the occasion ya? Haha… Anyway, ‘celebrated’ it in my grandaunt’s daughter, Audrey, and her husband’s place. Haha! And we really went to TAB to place our bets!

I bet on these 2 horses, Tungsten Strike and Maher(8)? Haha.. forgot the name.. anyway and (8) got the 3rd place!! Haha! And since TS didn’t win. I got back my money. No win or lose. And Grandaunt bought no.11 and its odds is only 1.80? haha! And mine is 4.00

Oh man.. its just so fun. Must tell you guys bout it. And Flemington was packed with ladies and gentlemen with their glam suits and pretty hats.. so nice! HAHA…
But all excitement is really the race, which lasts for less than a minute… and tt’s it. Haha! So fun…

Man.. I must analyse all the horses carefully next year and place my bets. Cant wait!! Haha

Oh… and the sky cheated my feeling today. It as so bright at a quarter to 8 and I thought it was 6.30. Missed my 7.00 show =[[

Haha!

Cheers for Melbourne Cup 2007!

No comments: