Saturday, November 17, 2007

Prepare for Fat Jingchun

sparkie =]] so strong le!

went Fitness first with Sam this morning... we were like late for the first class? haha! so we went to the ladies room to work out first. haha! Thank God my limb weren't as sore as i thought they would be =]] haha!

so we went to attent the 10.30 class: Body Pump!. haha! So fun...there was like a line queuing outside haha and then we enteredThey looked like they know what to do... so my and Sam were like: okkk what are we suppose to do??

haha! So we just followed everyone to take this and that and the weights and everything. and we started working out with the super loud musiuc. Its so fun!! haha!
Then straight after tt we went to the cycling studio for Rpm. haha! and the hour passed so fast! and its fun!! haha!
Went home and i'm so tired!! oh my... haha! I slacked cause I literally had no strength =[[ and so... here I am lazing round again. I'm not suppose to be blogging =[[ boo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH MA!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COWCOW!!
cool eh? they share the same birthday =]]
Beautiful faces are those that seem
with the very love of God to beam;
Beautiful forms are those that grace
With gentle service the lowliest place - Anon

No comments: