Thursday, November 1, 2007

Yay! My HOI plan got approved! Thank God… haha! I thought it would get rejected. I thought it was quite crappy… like I don’t even get what I’m writing in my plan… haha! Anyway, next week have to show 2 paragraphs to Richard. =p I’m like quite lagging behind Maths 2 and accounting. Luckily Tues and Monday’s holiday =]] yay! Due to Melbourne Cup. Melb Cup is betting on race horses? Haha! Then it kinda have this long history I think, where men bet then the women wear those high society sort of fashion and hats? Really like old London. Lolx.

Anyway, must use that hols to catch up. Exams are like in a months time =]] AH! Still got Lit. *faint* howhow? Mmm…

Going to Richmond to celebrate Renata’s birthday later with the Indons. Haha!

HAPPY BIRHTDAY RENATA AND TINGTING!

No comments: