Sunday, October 28, 2007

yay! I've finished my accounting essay! Who wants to read? haha

anyway, the Sun is very irritating today. you know how when the Sun suddenly dims? ya. The Sun is like dimming and shining brightly all over and over again within the blink of an eye. (Just as I;m typing this, it had happened like 4 times already) What kind of Sun is this? mmm maybe its adjusting to the day light saving thing. lolx. yup! at 2.00am today, everyone had to adjust their clock to an hour faster...sooo tt means Melb's time is now 3 hrs adead of Singapore instead of 2. BOO

haha. i'm going to try a new ish today. like inspired by this hongkong cafe me and xinyi went to haha! actually its just copy la. just nice i have those ingredients as well, so why not? lolx. and one of my dih failed miserably yesterday =[[

lolx. why am I cooking when i had so much work to do?

lalala

No comments: