Monday, October 15, 2007

Fatness

Mwhaha! just same from fawn's blog. haha! and hours ago I just pasted this "STOP EATING" sign on my pencil holder. mouth itching and unfortunately i', not a gumgum person... sooo.. I'm so freaking tired *bleh* but I insist on starting my HOI essay, since my first lesson is on 11.00 am... lala...

I have so many things to say!!! like what I'm litening to now and why? and what I did today in Big W and in Paris Miki. I mean I have to first say what they are. and describe and stuff!
oh man I have so many many things to say.
and also the westerners way of life. and how Carl is safe for next week in Aussie idol. and AHHH! SO MANY THINGS TO SAY. i just want to fly back to tell you uys bout it. like aiya. scally its boring to you guys. hahaha! okok I'm getting out of control over here. *shall go eat medicine*

no la...

Anyway, I shall start with what I'm listening to now. from Disney Tarzan: You'll be in my heart by Phil Collins and Two worlds. Last Sunday channel 7 aired this fantastic disney cartoon and I totally fall in love with the songs, the characters and everything and it made me wonder if disney has lost its touch on producing such classics. So tempted to go buy those disney tracks. haha...

Anyway, I shall talk bout the aussie's life soon. gonna start on HOI essay. ohh I thought of th else to say to you guys le.
haha! take care! have a great week you guys and congrates for the promotion!

Fawn: Its Promphet. they spell it this way in market leh. haha! i've been living on leftovers most of the time since I came here. food from the previous week still have lor. hahah! but nvm they're nice. lolx

No comments: