Friday, October 5, 2007

flap-flap

haha! i just adopted the cairu as my fluff pet. and i called it flap-flap. haha! its kinda fun actually. I mean i love my cairu. but i've got a feeling i'll neglected. and the first mood shown when i just adopted it is like 'totally neglected' an after feeding it and petting it. its like 'inaudible?' *faint*
Must we race with the same pet? like everyone's getting tofu. haha!

anyway to Sam: I didnt take a pic of tt. haha! shall take it one day and then post it. and i did wish you k? haha go see properly. its under the pics.
to fawn: I did k? stood on the weighing machine and it increased. sian. my mom say my face fatter le... haha!

so tired. after OCF today the we, Discovery group, went to some Italian restaurant for dessert. haha! so nice can? haha! Neil had tortellini. and it looks good. but me and few others shared cakes. wa! SOLID! no wonder i can grow fat here. lolx

But then after tt i went Safeway to get hotdogs and those uncooked tortellini. cant resist temptation from Neil. lolx. haha! and Silver was like doing hw in the restaurant? like huh? okk maybe he's not. never ask.

lalala! tml have to do HOI le!! and i tink tml got some nice shows on tv shall go check it out now!

BYEBYE!

No comments: