Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Tasmania

Haha! I had just finished organizing my photos from Tassie=]] and thought I should update one blog especially for this wonderful state of Aussie=]]

Tasmania is totally different. I don’t feel like I’m in Australia at all.. And their quarantine laws are very strict. Cant bring in fruits or seafood from other parts of Australia. Weird right? Same country still so strict. Funny.

Anyway, we got on jetstar (their budget airline) and arrived an hour later=]] And its really cold? Lolx. Anyway, We met up with Ah Nong jie and it was morning. So we went to the botanic garden=]] very nice. And tulips and all. First time see lor. I think my fav flower is tulips ba.. hahaha! They’re really gorgeous.. haha! Anyway, After tt we went to have some random seafood on a stall, floating at the side of the port of Hobart (a city of Tasmania) and gonggong ordered 6 KING prawns. 1.50 Aud each. And King ma, so should be big right? But end up damn small.. haha! Bout erm.. 3/ 4 cm in length? When it came we were like DIAO… this is KING prawns ar? Funny lo.

Anyway, we then went to Mt Wellington. Highest mountain in Hobart. And its 1270 m high. Yup! Its damn cold up there. Especially when the wind blows. Haha.. anyway, then we went oyster picking! But Ah Nong jie never bring her water boots so cannot pick. Boo~ haha! I dun care la. Cause I dun eat oysters, mussels.. blah and stuff ma.. Anyway, I think we went at the wrong timing. Cause its not the season for fruits and seafood? So ya.

Haha! And here is the awesome part I guess.. Ah Nong jie is now living with a Korean family. HAHAHA! So cute can the child? So totally Korean. Haha! Anyway, the grandmother in the house used to work in a Korean restaurant in Korea for 16 years and she cooked for us. Traditional Korean food. Its so good can? Nicer than those I had in Korea 7 years ago. Lolx. Yay! An the child is so so cute.! Haha! But a bit spoilt. Lolx.

Yup! Shall skip the second day where we went to another city, Launceston. And see the gorge. We had lunch in this western GORGE restaurant. And the food is great, but damn rich. No wonder I thought the ppl in Tas are fatter than those in Melb. *shrugs*

Then third day went to Salamanca market=]] v.nice sell a lot of stuff=]] and I saw a petition for lesbian and gays. Lolx. I should have signed it for fun. But I didn’t -.-

Haha! And they have this really cute chess set.

Did I tell you guys bout the liquer? I think I did. Anyway, I think I know what sort of wine I should get when I get back so we can have them during stayovers and stuff right? Haha! I love tayberry liquer! Yummy.

Heard of loganberry? Not logan ar. Haha! I think those berries make starwberries seemed so much insignificant. Cause those other berries taste better. In terms of liquer.

Maybe I should go Tassie Uni instead. But dunno recognized in Singapore not. If yes. Then I should go there. Anyway all the same. Haha! Dunno. See what my parents think I should do lor. Haha! My dad would totally love it there though. Ah Nong jie’s studying there also.

Mmm

My grandparents and aunt and grandaunt left this afternoon. Feeling totally nostalgic. =[[[[[[[ so sad can? I totally miss those times.

No comments: