Sunday, October 7, 2007

blah~

Kitchen
stove!
Fridge! (duh)

ok! here is this cute melon. So small=]] smaller than the calculator! haha. I bought it for 1 Aud. but now its 3 Aud already =[[ but its not sweet anyway, so it doesnt matter. haha
The whole swanston CS building


Morning! Haha! I woke up late again. Funny I didn’t hear the alarm ring; actually, I doubt it rang. I mean, I cant be that deep in sleep that I couldn’t hear it ring right? And I was dreaming. Haha! Anyway, I dreamt that sch had reopened and we’re suppose to have done our drama monologue. And you guys were inside! Haha! Then sam was like helping me to memorize last minute. Haha! But I failed to remember anything. Horrible can? Haha! Then Lee jia min scolded me.

Sch’s reopening tomorrow! Haha!. I wonder how I did for the tests. Funny that I felt more confident for Maths 2 than Maths1 when I didn’t really prepare for Maths2 at all… Tika came over that day before Maths 2 and we were like talking? And I gave her a packet of oats! Hahaha!. And I can see her room from mine! Cool eh?

I’m feeling random random.
Personal note: Pls sleep early. Cant afford to wake up at 10 sth any longer

No comments: