Friday, October 12, 2007

Friday

I am not in a good mood.
Its not entirely my fault. As in if you are thinking that I’m pms-ing again. I did not have enough sleep for a few days now. Sleeping late and in the end, I woke up late. School starts at 9 so I always wake up at 8? And this few days was like 8.05, 8.10… and finally today – 8.20. SO HORRIBLE! I couldn’t pull myself out of bed.

On top of it, I went to Vic market for some grocery shopping. And I came to this stall that sells promphets, my favourite! Haha! And It seems like only this stall sells. So I went there and bought prawns as well. I wanted 200g of prawns. Its 10 sth per kg. And I think she didn’t want to sell only 200g so she was like. “5 dollars. 500g. Cheap for you.” (she’ a Chinese by the way and its so obvious she’s the boss) So I was like ok la… and then I looked at the scale. The price was like 4.30 sth only? And she charged me 5.00, but I shut up.

I feel so stupid.

Anyway, I told her I wanted the promphet as well and asked her to cut it into half for me. And she gave me this piss off face of hers. Like whatever. And the guy behind cannot cut one ok? I saw him lift the knife to shop it, BUT ITS NOT PROPERLY CUT! One end of the fish is still attached. He didn’t even bother to make sure its halved. I had to cut it instead. So bo liao. I asked them to cut cause I didn’t want to cut it myself.

I am so freaking pissed off… I am never going back to that stall again.
And the prawn is NOT FRESH!

NOT FRESH!

Boo~

No comments: